Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome to the Thunderdome!

One of my favorite movie lines, by far....

Seriously though, Welcome!

A while ago, my wife suggested that I needed to hobby. By some miracle, I got her to agree to letting me start Home Brewing. Unfortunately, I was let go from my job and that postponed my plans for creating the "nectar of the gods" at home.

In the interim, the wife (aka The Cider Wench or CW for short) got me into blogging. After a few entries, she began to tell me that my posts were entertaining and that I should combine blogging with my other passion, BEER! Thus, The Bearded Brewer was thrust into being!

Through some light research, I've noticed a serious need in the beer blogging world, the need for information on Washington beers and breweries. Along with enlightening the masses to Washington's fine brews, I make it my personal mission to bring you our adventures through the world of Beer.... and occasionally Cider.

There's nothing like a proper pint...
Slainte! (Irish for "To your health")  

The NW Bearded Brewer

4 comments:

  1. So does this mean your running a Beer Club? Where we can taste our creations? I'm all in for that. My American Lager is 8 days away from being done. AKA Spit beer.. and my Alakan Ale is 3 to 4 weeks away from being done. Altho, it's not fermenting the way I expect it to.

    Text me
    509 385 6126

    Ric Yaple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to trying both, buddy! I don't know if I would call it a beer club, but I don't see why we can't have guest commentators occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A club it is then.... Let me know when you are bottling! I want in.

    NWBB

    ReplyDelete