Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

GOOD BEARD DAY

Well I’ve been growing the beard for a solid two months right around now. Usually I sleep on my face, and I wake up with my beard all a mess and pushed over to one side. It takes a little finessing, but I can usually get it looking good again.

Today was my lucky day. Work starts a half an hour later on Fridays, and I decided to drive instead of riding the bus. That allowed me an extra hour of some much needed beauty sleep. Let’s be honest…. I need all I can get.

The lucky part wasn’t that I slept in. The most awesome part is that I started out the day with a “nice” beard. And I thought I might share it with all of you.

It's a lovely day to have a beard!
Send me some of your beard photos. Good, bad… it don’t matter, man!

I will randomly select a winner… and there will be a special treat in store for them.

NWBB

No comments:

Post a Comment