Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Magners Irish Cider - Review

Found: Albertson's
Cider Name: Magners Irish Cider
ABV: 4.5%
Price: $2.99 for 19.2 oz


I have had Magners a few times before, but only at a bar. It seemed that whenever I asked if an establishment had Strongbow, they said "No" but they did have Magners. So it became the next best thing. I don't remember anything special about it, but it would do.

So when I saw this bottle of cider at our local grocery and for only $2.99 I figured I should give it a try.  It pours golden amber in color, darker than the last few ciders I have drank. It is clear and fizzy.  The taste is crisp and refreshing, exactly how I like it. I think this could be my go-to cider when I feel like enjoying a simple and refreshing drink.

I recommend this cider to anyone....and give it the Grizzly Adams.






NW Bearded Brewer gives it the Flavor Saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment