Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beer Review Guide - Repost

So my co-workers have been asking me what the different grades mean.... so I thought I would repost the NW Bearded Brewer Grading Scale.   Thanks for reading....

NWBB

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a fan of tasty beers, I thought I should learn to enjoy them a little better. Now I'm no Michael Jackson (famous beer author and enthusiast), but I have devised my own word styles to describe various beverages and I think I've come up with quality rating system.


I present to you The NW Bearded Brewer's Beer Grading system!

The Real Deal – This beer meets all your needs, and makes you want to ask for more.



The Grizzly Adams – This beer is a little wild and a little out there. You gotta respect that.



The Flavor Saver – This beer wants to be part of the “cool” group, talking about being a craft beer and full of flavor. Unfortunately, it is still a little douchey.



The Pierre – This beer tries to convince you that it is superior in every way, but in the end it’s just a dirty frenchman.



The Pencil Stache – This beer wants to chat with your kids on the internet. KEEP IT AWAY!



Stay tuned.... This could get interesting.

Images retrieved from: http://thewhalerclassic.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/beards.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment