Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Back in the game..

Well,

It's been over a year since I've posted.  Shame on me...

Updates from this year:

1.  I did finally nail down a job... drafting for a mechanical engineering firm.  It's awesome.  I work with a great group people, and we usually get to drink beer on Thursday afternoons.

2.  Please say hello to the Root beer Ranger.  He's only 8 months old... but he'll be brewing as soon as he can say International Bitterness Units.

"Heeee don't want to work...."

3.  Well... I guess I've just been kind of lazy with the whole blogger thing.  My apologies.

Let's get it crackin....

Goals for this year....

1.  Brew, talk, and/or taste one of every major style of beer listed by the BJCP (Beer Judge Certification Program).

2.  Talk with home brewers, local brewers, small brewers about brewing.  "How did you get into brewing?"  "What's your favorite beer?"  "What's brewing techniques, tips, tricks, cannot live without equipment, do you use?"

3.  Beards...Big beards...Fancy beards... All things beard and bearding.

4.  Anything else that pops in my head... I've already listed the only three, but maybe there's more.

So I hope you had a lovely holiday or just a nice weekend at home with family.  I'll talk to ya soon.

"Were you naughty this year?"
NWBB

No comments:

Post a Comment